health

[health][bsummary]

vehicles

[vehicles][bigposts]

business

[business][twocolumns]

Imogen Anthony on Big Brother VIP: Confesses the major reason for break up with Kyle Sandilands

Dating for over eight years, Imogen Anthony and infamous radio host Kyle Sandilands were once a loved-up couple.

But after their breakup at the end of 2019, the pair haven’t publicly spoken about why the split went down.

That is until Big Brother wrangled Imogen into the house.

Watch Big Brother VIP on Channel 7 and stream it for free on 7plus >>

“I actually had a dream about Kyle last night,” Imogen Anthony confided in Jessika Power.

Imogen Anthony opens up about ex Kyle Sandilands
Imogen Anthony opens up about ex Kyle Sandilands Credit: Seven

“I kind of woke up cry- I woke up having a bit of a moment in the night.”

“You guys were together for a long, how long were you together for?” Jessika replied.

“Umm, we were together for eight and a bit years,” Imogen said.

“Why did you break up for, actually you don’t have to talk about it, just shut me up sometimes,” Jessika pried.

“No, he was just working so much it was just work, work, work, work, work and I want to have kids we just kind of grew apart,” the fashion designer happily replied.

“It was so brutal, and my heart broke for you when all that s*** was coming out in the media, I was like,” Jessika dramatically gasped.

“Just didn’t expect everything to happen the way it did afterwards and then he’s confused, and he doesn’t know what he wants,” Imogen said.

Kyle Sandilands ex Imogen Anthony revealing why their relationship broke down
Kyle Sandilands ex Imogen Anthony revealing why their relationship broke down Credit: Seven

“I’m thinking what other choice do I have; this is the person I’ve been with for so long of course I’m going to hang on a whim and then maybe…do we get back together? And then all of a sudden, things were just too undeniable, and I was like ‘what are you doing?’.”

WATCH Imogen Anthony reveal why her relationship broke down with Kyle Sandilands

But with so much left unsaid, Imogen opened up a little more about her ex in the diary room.

“Imogen what do you think was missing in your relationship with Kyle?” Big Brother asked.

Wearing Care Bear slippers, pigtails and sunglasses Imogen appeared to lose control of her emotions for a moment.

“I wanted things that he couldn’t give me,” she began.

“Money and fame isn’t the be all and end all of life, It’s nice for a little while but I want to have children that can run around with their father and not be put behind work and I want someone’s time.”

“I’m not going to let someone else write my narrative for me,” she told Big Brother.



Imogen Anthony on Big Brother VIP: Confesses the major reason for break up with Kyle Sandilands
Independent Information

No comments:

Post a Comment